Jun 27, 2002

Well now that it is the summer it is time to have fun! Wait, I am always having fun, well except if someone is mad at me; but lukily that does not happen to often. Anyhow, I am teaching kids how to swim and I am having tons of fun doing it. It is very funny because I have tought a few classes with a girl named Michelle and she is totally anal retentive. She tries to cover it up (really hard), at least the kids don't notice. So when class is going on she is always trying to control how kids do everything, that of course does not work so she is always breaking out into nervous laughter. I have been biking everywhere and I am loving the results. What took me 20 minutes now takes me 15 uphill, 13 downhill. I am looking forward to PTC(portland to coast) but I am unable to practice with the team much. But, it is not all bad, I don't exactly like half of the team. Luckilly they are the bad runners so they are not in my van. As a whole, either my team is immature or very very fake. I am am guessing that they are all putting on their masks for different reasons, because they seem to smart to be immature. I am trying to buy a digital video camera online at ebay.com but it has not worked so far. I am working on my technique. Also I am not quite sure if I want to go "on the bus" this saturday mabey next time. Instead I am thinking I will go to an audition for a movie. Which one? I have no clue. But, I do know when/where auditions are so I am going because it just sounds fun. I think that is all. Hopefully the next time that I write I will be the owner of a brand new sony dcr-trv50. Because I am am in love with it, ahhhhhh.(yes drool is pouring down my face)

No comments: