Aug 13, 2004

all is well,. I bought my plane tickets, my gmail is established. My CDs are coming in. My friends are all leaving(alexis tomorrow, yoyo next thursday). Boo. i hang out with Becca next week, who knows how that will turn out. I owe near nothing for school($801.43). And still noone reads my posts. Maybe I'll leave a really long one soon. I think I won't have a phone in college, see how that works out. I saw RENT a couple nights ago, bad first act, amazingly good second act. Over all great. It was my first Broadway show. I saw Mariko there, my dad still recognizes her as 'you know that girl who's perfect at everything?' And business is good(although Andrew quit a while ago) we are fgoing to earn our expectations, between 2 and 3 thousand each. Not a bad haul for a summer gig when your a teen. goodnight, Tamu

No comments: