May 13, 2008

B-day Love

Thank you baby for all the love you sent me on and around my B-day. The love you have for me makes me feel so special and fortunate. I love you so very much and I can't wait till we celebrate both of our days further when you return. You are so missed and so loved and I hope you are able to feel that on your special day which is coming up this Friday. Even though you are far away, we are very close to each other. You are in my heart and my prayers. I pray that God blesses us to see many more Birthdays!!! I love you bunches mumu.

And you are the best birthday gift I could ever ask for. Mwah! :)

I will send your more love on your special day. Although u told me that you only consider your b-day to be when you return to me, I still want to show you the amount of love you showed me on your Friday!

No comments: