Jan 15, 2011

Rap News Update 6


I am a big fan of openness, net neutrality, liberty and free speech... so I must say that I am also a big fan of WikiLeaks. This is not just because of the US Embassy Cables they published in November, but for their work in being a conduit over the past few years for people around the world to release previously secret information that should be public to all. Thank you WikiLeaks. If you have trouble getting to their website, blame those who are attempting to stifle them, but you can find a list of their mirrors here. Also, I am thankful for "Anonymous"... you know who you are... thank you for fighting for digital liberty, to keep the internet free.

The video above was created by Juice Media and you can find all of their rap news videos here. I must say, that dude is rather talented. Kudos, my hat goes off to you.

3 comments:

Tamu said...

I love the line from video 4 - "Training us all to forget and forgo... but truth leaks like oil in the gulf of Mexico."

Respect.

Anonymous said...

Its awesome all of the time to view how folks can compose wonderful stuff about people topics! Thank you and I ve bookmarked you

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium effects last - valium vertigo