Apr 11, 2006

Here's a song i've been working on

Lyrics(think Jurassic 5 style):

does anybody really know how it feels
to dedicate their whole life to this political wheel?
cuz' I'm a cog in a wheel
'cause I've been caught in a wheel
and I will never, ever, ever, know what it is to feel
I swore to keep it real
but, i got caught with a deal
forced to kneel
my soul they steal
i've become nothin more than a cancerous beal
i see society's skin as it be turnin' to teal
I know i've done wrong but, will this shit ever heal?
or will we up and keel.
please god afford us just one final meal
give me little more time to peal away the cancer,
grow a healthy seal
anything to see a revival of my people's zeal
i know those fantasies of good has got to be real


I try to move the world with a verse
'cause i could never be a man if i made deals with a hearst
because as the guns bursts
there's a soul the trigger cursed
there's no other way my life could ever be worse
but, everyone and they sister is in a race
... to see who sells out first

No comments: