Jun 2, 2006

It's been a long time... since i left you

(without a dope beat to step to)
step to.. 1,2, mic check you.
toy with you back and forth...
make ya think i'll select you
that's one thing that i just won't do
boy like me's a loner through and through
only reason to mess with the likes of you
is to fulfill the skills i can't do
but they don't exist... so boo, bu'

hello to all my readers
(yes, i'm speaking to you my imaginary audience)

i have returned. a return which oddly enough was requested by every single one of you.. to popular of a notion for me to turn down. so, i give the people what they want.



so here are some sticky notes that i've been meaning to throw away:

Show Me

come on show me that you love me
yeah
just show me some affection
yeah

[chorus]
show me some affection
that we have a connection
tell me that were more than just good friends
show me that you love me
when you kiss and hug me
bathe me in the warmth that it lends
come on show me that you love me
yeah
just show me that affection
yeah
[chorus]

Show me that you love me
there's no one else above me
show me all the reasons why i'm here
I'll tell you that right from the beginning
you rocked my world and left it spinning
since that hello you've had my ear
girl you could be my everything
you're already my indian queen
but i can never ge-e-et you near
there are these walls betweeen us
can only get past with trust
but, all this baggage makes us fear
i'm trying to reach out to you
i'm building these doors to you
just take the first step soon you'll be here

[chorus]


Is the TV too loud for your sensitive ears?
-said mockingly by Pete Mayo
(my hard of hearing roommate)


I saw an gothic girl at the anime convention
she was walking down the hall
with her sister on a chain
the girl couldn't be over 15
the sister, must have been 10

girl on a leash

dress your family in corderois and jeans

No comments: