Feb 25, 2008

I Finally Uploaded Some Pictures

What you all have been waiting for....
Pictures!

I know, it took a while, this is Africa. The people here(Ghana) make $500 a year, so its hard to find a decent internet connection and computer to upload photos with.

But now that I have. My pictures will have a permanent slide show on the left side of this blog. Yep, over there. And if you click on the pictures it will take you to the album that holds them all. That way you can read the captions and see them in full screen/download them if you'd like.

Well, I'm off to produce said captions. See ya.

2 comments:

VickyBicky said...

Your pics are beautiful baby! I can't wait to see even more. You look so good. And you look like you are having a lot of fun :)

VickyBicky said...

Oh and in regards to the pictures, Im guessing that you actually don't have to worry about bugs biting you around the ankles like the traveling book we read had said?

If so, thats good :)